Seven children killed in Syria's rebel-held Aleppo
The Britain-based group said it was unclear if the raids on Aleppo's Marjeh district were carried out by aircraft belonging to the Syrian government or its ally Russia.
The latest civilian deaths come as the rebels press on with an assault intended to break a government siege of opposition-held Aleppo that began on July 17 and has raised fears of a humanitarian crisis.
The assault started on Sunday and is targeting the Ramussa district that contains the main supply route to the government-held west of the city.
Once Syria's economic powerhouse, Aleppo has been ravaged by the war that began in March 2011 with anti-government protests.
According to the Observatory, at least 112 civilians, including 33 children, have been killed in Aleppo since the rebel assault began on Sunday.
The deaths include 65 people, among them 22 children, killed in rebel fire on government neighbourhoods, the Observatory said.
Another 42 people, including 11 children, have been killed in strikes on eastern Aleppo, the monitor said.
It reported five more deaths in rebel fire on the Kurdish-majority Sheikh Maqsud district of the city.
Elsewhere in the Aleppo province, the monitor said an alliance of Kurdish and Arab fighters were advancing inside the Islamic State [IS] bastion of Manbij.
Observatory chief Rami Abdul Rahman said the Syrian Democratic Forces [SDF] now held 70 percent of the town.
"The Islamic State has entered its final phase in the town of Manbij," he told AFP, adding however that IS was keeping a number of civilians there as human shields.
"The progress the SDF has made in the last week is more than it was able to achieve in previous weeks put together."
The SDF began an assault on Manbij in late May and entered the town on June 23, with support from the US-led coalition against IS.
Manbij sits on the route between the Turkish border and the eastern city of Raqqa, the extremists' de facto capital in Syria.