Israeli forces kill Palestinian teen in Jericho refugee camp raid
The 15-year-old killed in the raid on Aqbat Jabr refugee camp was identified as Mohammad Fayez Balhan, according to the Palestinian WAFA news agency.
Local sources said the soldiers surrounded the camp from all sides before entering it to arrest activists.
The Israeli army confirmed that its forces were "operating" in the Aqabat Jabr camp.
In a brief statement, the Palestinian ministry said one person had been killed "by occupation (Israeli) bullets in Jericho".
It had earlier said that "two people were injured by live bullets in the lower extremities" and taken to hospital.
The Palestinian Red Crescent said it had transferred one person to hospital with a bullet wound to the head.
Israeli forces also stormed a refugee camp near Nablus on Monday, leading to clashes with Palestinian fighters. Two Palestinians and two Israeli soldiers were injured by shrapnel.
Last week Israeli forces raided the Al-Aqsa Mosque brutally attacking Palestinian worshippers with rubber bullets and sound bombs.
Harrowing videos shared online also showed Israeli troops beating Palestinians with batons, before expelling them from the mosque.
Israel has killed nearly 100 Palestinians so far this year, including at least 17 minors and one woman.